10.10.2008

midnight thoughts

Is life so hard really or we just make things more complicated so we have an excuse to fail?

Do we actually fail on things or are we just so afraid of not failing that we can’t put things together?

Are we on the right path when we loose ourselves on booze or drugs or is meditation the only tool that is going to enhance our experience?

How am I going to stay focus on the goal when I have so many things on my mind that distract me?

Why do we take pills to shut up our thoughts when they’re only going away when we really trace the root of our problems?

Maybe I’m just beating around the bush tonight, but I don’t want to make the same mistakes again in my life. I don’t want to lose again what is most precious to me for nothing at all. I don’t want my actions to become worthless again in a second, after so much effort, after trying so hard…

Is it honestly never too late or is that just another nice thing to say?


No hay comentarios.: